STRATEGIC LEARNING SERIES
We offer a series of professional training seminars for executives, staff, and volunteer boards that combine the best practices of adult education with over 30 years experience in nonprofit development and management. Each session, conducted by H2Growth and special guest lecturers, is customized and delivered on-site. People learn best when they are fully engaged in the learning experience; our sessions encourage a high level of interaction among participants.
• Developing a Fundraising Plan – Fundamentals and Best Practices
• Prospect and Proactive Research
• The Capital Campaign and Developing the Case for Support
• Corporate and Foundation Fundraising – Preparation, Proposal Writing, Accountability
• Major Gift Fundraising – Making Friends, Refining your Pitch, Asking for Support
• Building Strong, Successful Boards – Roles, Governance, and Recruitment
• Ethics, Advocacy and the Law – Ensuring Public Trust
• Leadership Training – Seminars Designed for Nonprofit Boards
A successful and effective nonprofit has volunteer leadership that both drives and supports the organization’s strategic agenda. Our Leadership Training is designed to cover topics most relevant to the organization’s stage of growth, from start-ups, founder-led or expanding organizations, to mature major institutions.
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
H2Growth offers clients customized workshops for their constituents, boards and staff members.
We have partnered with our client, Heritage Management Organization, every year since 2016 to produce a 3-day workshop in Athens, Greece. To view a video about the workshop, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NXQzvcNtsc
“The fundraising workshop has been critical for our museum to start tackling its needs. Thanks to the knowledge acquired I have been able to identify new donors and apply successfully for funding, significantly increasing our income from donations. This workshop is essential for anyone in executive positions in heritage management and I strongly recommend it”
Director, History Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Successful Fundraising for Heritage Managers:
Strategies and Best Practices
23-25 February 2018 (and a later date remotely)
The Heritage Management Organization
Kimonos and Pangalou 11, Elefsina, Greece
The Heritage Management Organization, supported by the American Express Foundation would like to announce a workshop in its Executive Leadership Program for Heritage Management entitled: ” Successful Fundraising: Strategies and Best Practices“. The workshop is delivered by Linda C. Hartley and Vivien Hoexter of H2Growth Strategies LLC.
This workshop provides a survey of the fundraising strategies and skills needed to start-up and build an organization’s contributed revenue. Students learn best practices and apply them to create the framework for a development plan for their own organization or one chosen for them in consultation with instructors.
Sessions combine lectures, case studies, class discussions and interactive exercises to develop and apply strategies in:
• fundraising fundamentals, best practices, ethics
• working with executive and voluntary leadership
• creating and articulating a compelling case for support
• prospect research, matching projects with sources of support
• matching marketable projects with prospective sources of support
• identifying, cultivating and soliciting prospects
• online fundraising and capital campaigns
• planning events and campaigns
• ePhilanthropy and online fundraising
• securing foundation and corporate grants
• create a development plan
A number of scholarships are available from the Headley Trust, the American Express Foundation, and HMO (see official announcement).
H2Growth Strategies LLC advises executive staff and board members to improve performance and increase leadership capacity for sustainable growth and impact. Working with mission-driven clients, H2Growth leverages its expertise to create a more enlightened world. Services include strategic and succession planning, board development, leadership and CSR training, executive coaching, fundraising and advocacy. The firm’s team of specialists have partnered with over 100 nonprofits—from start-ups to major institutions—to raise over $1.5 Billion