STRATEGIC LEARNING SERIES
We offer a series of professional training seminars for executives, staff, and volunteer boards that combine the best practices of adult education with over 30 years experience in nonprofit development and management. Each session, conducted by H2Growth and special guest lecturers, is customized and delivered on-site. People learn best when they are fully engaged in the learning experience; our sessions encourage a high level of interaction among participants.
• Developing a Fundraising Plan – Fundamentals and Best Practices
• Prospect and Proactive Research
• The Capital Campaign and Developing the Case for Support
• Corporate and Foundation Fundraising – Preparation, Proposal Writing, Accountability
• Major Gift Fundraising – Making Friends, Refining your Pitch, Asking for Support
• Building Strong, Successful Boards – Roles, Governance, and Recruitment
• Ethics, Advocacy and the Law – Ensuring Public Trust
• Leadership Training – Seminars Designed for Nonprofit Boards
A successful and effective nonprofit has volunteer leadership that both drives and supports the organization’s strategic agenda. Our Leadership Training is designed to cover topics most relevant to the organization’s stage of growth, from start-ups, founder-led or expanding organizations, to mature major institutions.
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
H2Growth offers clients customized workshops for their constituents, boards and staff members.
We have partnered with our client, Heritage Management Organization, every year since 2016 to produce a 3-day workshop in Athens, Greece. To view a video about the workshop, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NXQzvcNtsc
“The fundraising workshop has been critical for our museum to start tackling its needs. Thanks to the knowledge acquired I have been able to identify new donors and apply successfully for funding, significantly increasing our income from donations. This workshop is essential for anyone in executive positions in heritage management and I strongly recommend it”
Director, History Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina